Wednesday, March 12, 2008

lost lost lost........

lost....completely lost......i guess this is the worst time of my life...like can't take a sigle decision...too many things going in mind and no perfect actions to back a single idea...it's a bit weird...as in...dunno wat m i doing.....like most important decision about my career.....nd m acting like a foool....a real fool...nd tht too for a stupid person .......who doesn't even care...worrying nd cribbing is gonna take me no where....but still...m continuing wid it...nd thoughts...all the useles thoughts are popping up in my mind....grrrrrrrrr....all frustu...

2 comments:

Zahid said...

Be cool they are bound to be there !! And i guess everyone is troubled by it.... Just give yourself a smile everytime it pops up !!!and laugh it away..

meghna said...

To lost lost lost..
yeah...same here..it is also happening wid me..not able to 4gt evrythng..