Saturday, May 19, 2007

continued.........

i know it is too late....but...yeah for a change i was busy...hehehehe anyways...now comes the interview part...
i went in for the interview, the editor thr......a giant...i saw him...nd the first thought came in my mind was...will he spit on my face like..satish kaushik did in main hoon na...coz he looked de same...neways interview was kinda kool..like he just asked me more about my cv nothing else....but he asked me this stupid question and i was like wtf...why r u so interested....he was like, y de hell did u go to pune for ur internship?? nd thr...i managed to give him some crappy answer...but i just thought of saying.... to find my prince charming do you mind??? hehehe but sadly i cudnt say tht...the interview was done and he just said tht he'll get back to me....
nd then it was rims turn..nd she actually screwed it....her id is pristinestupidity...and thr she went ..explaining him the idea behind her id..it was damn funny.....
we both were out...with a very little hope of getting de job....but still de first experience....was fun...i really njoyed it....
hmmmmmmm.........may now m waiting for the next interview.......let see!!!!!!

No comments: